75 fun questions you can ask your friends
1. What was the last movie you watched?
2. Do you prefer to go to the movies or watch movies at home?
3. Do you watch television often?
4. Which program do you watch most often?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
6. Can you laugh with some series?
7. Would you dare to sign up for a quiz?
8. Have you had any good books lately that you have read?
9. Is there any concert you will go to soon?
10. Do you dance at outings or parties?
11. Did you watch the news?
12. Have you read this and that?
13. What is your ideal car?
14. What is your ideal job?
15. Which three places would you like to visit?
16. Have you ever tried Mexican (Japanese or Chinese) food?
17. Do you have a pet?
18. Do you remember your favorite subject and teacher from school?
19. What are your favorite foods and dishes?
20. Do you like to cook?
21. Do you eat often in restaurants? By which?
22. Do you surf the internet often?
23. What is the traffic connection to your home?
24. Do you go to matches?
25. Do you carry / lose umbrellas?
Money questions that are not rude:
1. Can you save anything?
2. Do you have a personal budget on paper or do you spend at random?
3. What is the most expensive gift you have given to someone?
4. What is the most expensive gift you have ever received?
5. Have you ever invested in stocks?
6. What would you do if you didn’t have to worry about money?
7. How much did the travel arrangement you last visited cost?
8. How much does bread, fuel, meat, etc. cost in your city?
9. Is it worth it to go shopping big in another city?
10. Do you buy anything online?
Exchange of views:
1. What do you think about smoking in public places?
2. What do you think about the cost of college and school tuition?
3. What do you think about the price of kindergarten?
4. What do you think about the legal age for driving?
5. What do you think about our roads?
6. What do you think about helping the poor?
7. What do you think about the work of civil services?
8. Would you like a job in public administration or rather in the private sector?
9. Do you think life is better somewhere else?
10. What do you think if we lag behind the rest of the world technologically a lot?
Personal questions that are not embarrassing:
1. Do you remember dreams in the morning?
2. What is the most interesting story from your childhood?
3. Which year was the happiest for you and why?
4. What do you do in your free time?
5. Do you like cakes and chocolate?
6. Do you prefer rainy or snowy days?
7. What season is your favorite?
8. Are you bored when?
9. What methods of upbringing did the parents use?
10. Do you like shopping?
11. Do you have a profile on Facebook or another social network?
12. How big is your bed?
13. What are your further career plans?
14. When is your birthday?
15. Who gave you the name? By whom?
16. Would you do extreme sports, such as bungee jumping?
17. Do you do any sports?
18. Do you have any talent that you are not currently using?
19. Are you good at cooking?
20. Do you have brothers and sisters? What do they do?
21. Do you live in an apartment or a house?
22. How long have you lived there?
23. How do you usually spend Sundays?
24. What kind of people do you dislike?
25. What languages do you speak?
26. Are you a morning or evening type of person?
27. Do you know the neighbors? What is your relationship with them?
28. Do you have breakfast? What do you like for breakfast?
29. Do you drink a lot of coffee? What kind of coffee do you like?
30. Do you watch sports on TV? What?